FDC-OPE Database Support
Step 1: Obtaining A Copy Of Your Database Files
1. Plug your iPad into your computer using a USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. Select your iPad in iTunes.
4. Click Apps in the list on the left and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the File Sharing section.
5. Select FDC-OPE from the list of Apps to reveal up to 3 database file(s).
FDC-OPE.sqlite-wal (if not empty)
6. Drag and drop the database files to a folder on your computer to copy them to your computer.
Step 2: Sending Your Database Files
Some database files can be too large to email.
We recommend using dropbox.com or wetransfer.com which is a free file transfer service that can send large files from A to B, however you can use any other service you wish.
wetransfer is easy to use and does not require registration for files under 2GB.
After adding the database files you saved, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your email and optional message before you Transfer.
After the transfer is complete you will be notified and you will also be informed after we have downloaded your files.
An example using wetransfer.com: