Warranty Saver keeps all of your Warranty information in one place. No more searching for receipts, booklets or boxes to check for expiry dates. No more struggling to find Model or Serial numbers in hard to reach places.
Has something you bought just started acting up?
You're pretty sure it's still under warranty but where did you put the box? Where do you even start looking for the receipt?
If you used Warranty Saver to record your item's details then you would have all the information you need at your fingertips right now!
Maybe you have gone looking for a receipt only to discover it has faded?
After buying items, users can take a photo of their receipts to always have them on hand.
With Warranty Saver, you will always know where you stand with each item you purchase.
- Supports Retina display
- Supports iPhone 5
- Set calendar reminders with ease
- User-friendly interface
- Email all item details or individual items with photos included
- Enter item details such as name, brand, category, model, serial, custom tag or comments
- On the main screen you can search for names, brands or custom tags. If the search box is not visible, swipe down to reveal it when you are at the top of the item list
- Keep track of absolutely ANYTHING that has a Warranty period
- Group your items by Name, Status, Days Left, Brand, Category or Custom Tag
- Set a default Warranty Period in the Options screen for new items
- You can enter Years and Months for Warranty Periods to allow for part year and extended warranties
- Each of the 5 different Warranty Status messages are color-coded for easy recognition - Covered, Expires Soon, Expires Today, Expired and Unknown (Unknown means no purchase date has been entered)
- Days Left is calculated for you after you enter your Purchase Date and Warranty Period
- Store up to 6 photos for each item. On the Photos screen you can view each of your photos in fullscreen mode by touching it
- While viewing a photo in fullscreen you can zoom into the photo, save your photo to your Photo Album or delete it
- When entering a Brand, Category or Custom Tag, you can select from a list of previously entered values. You can also choose to ignore the list and type the value by choosing the list’s cancel button.