Version 1.3 is now available on the App Store
Have you ever hired or bought a movie, then sat down to watch it, only to discover you had seen it ages ago and hadn't liked it?
Or maybe you would just like to be able to keep track of what movies you have seen and what you thought of them.
Movie Critique allows you to personally rate and comment on movies you have seen.
With Movie Critique you can record the movie name, lead actor(s), genre, comments and a 0-5 star rating so you can easily see which movies you have seen and liked and why, and which ones you would not recommend to anyone.
You can choose an image for each movie to help you identify it.
iPod touch users can access their Photo Album to assign an image. iPhone users can use both their in-built camera or their Photo Album.
Sort your movies by Title, Rating or Genre with your setting remembered for next time.
After you have entered some genres, you can select an existing genre from the list to avoid re-typing.
Images are larger for easier viewing.
A large area to view each movie's details.
The Comment field may be scrolled up or down.
Changes in Version 1.2
• iOS 4 multi-tasking available on supported devices.
• The ability to give half star ratings has been added.
• Layout, color scheme, graphics and App Icon changes.
• Higher quality movie images are now supported.
Changes in Version 1.3
• Retina display is supported.
• Movie images that you select from your photo album or camera are now displayed at a higher quality. Please re-select the existing image from your photo album for the improvement to take effect. To cater for the Retina display, iPhone 4 users gain an additional 200% increase beyond this new image quality increase.
• While on the main screen, turning your device to landscape orientation (with the home button on the right) lets you browse your movies in fullscreen.