CopyIt For Kids
From the makers of CopyIt - The Grid Drawing Method for iOS and CopyIt Legacy Edition comes CopyIt For Kids!
CopyIt for Kids is a fun way to teach and learn drawing using the Grid Drawing Method. It is aimed at teaching kids aged 7 to 12.
FREE LESSON PLAN:
To get you started, a complete lesson plan for a group activity is available free here.
Lesson Plan Objectives
- Learn how to transfer, reduce or enlarge an image using the Grid Drawing Method.
- Learn how breaking an image down into shapes and values can help maintain proportion when copying.
- Learn observational and focusing skills.
- In-App help explaining what all the buttons do
- Customise the toolbar to suit your activity by controlling which buttons are visible
- Supports Retina Display
- Fullscreen mode
- Audible feedback
- Extra options in the Settings App
- Zoom up to 500%
- CopyIt For Kids will resist entering standby while in use (if power-saving options are enabled)
- Preset Grids: 8x6 and 4x3 equal squares
- To maintain the grid visibility regardless of your photo, choose from 7 grid colors, Black (default), Gray, White, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow
- Grid letters and numbers
- A center point in each grid square
Filters and Effects:
- Outline Filter: Traces an outline of any image
- Rotate the image in 90 degree increments
- Cameras are supported - both front and back
- Load Project
- Load From Photo Album
- Save Project
- Export to Photo Album
- Export as an email
- Print directly to AirPrint compatible printers
CopyIt For Kids is an iPad app requiring iOS 6.0 or later.
It is compatible with iPad 2, the New iPad (3rd and 4th generation) and iPad mini.